Sin Stone Saga is an exciting adventure game that captivates anyone with its story and unique gameplay that is just as thrilling. Through this Sin Stone Saga, beginners guide, we will provide you with helpful information and tips to enhance your gaming experience, regardless of whether you are a new player or an experienced gamer.
We will cover all you need to know, from providing an overview of the many game modes to maximizing the power with the resources available to your character. So, come along with us to explore and learn how to play the game. Let’s begin.
Sin Stone Saga Gameplay
Sin Stone Saga has a lot of modes to play, so you can stay involved in its amazing world. The main way to play the game is in Adventure mode, where you can explore the story and unlock new characters, tasks, and resources. In the Time Attack mode, you have to try to finish stages as quickly as possible to get the highest score. In the Extra Adventure mode, you can play different sub-modes to earn different resources and get additional rewards.
In all modes of the game, your character will move through the stages automatically. You should focus on choosing extra buffs and use your skills carefully as they come off cooldown. The beauty of the game is in how simple it is. You don’t have to learn different rules for each mode, which makes it easier to play and enjoy.
The Sin Stone Saga, Extra Adventure mode, has many sub-modes, and each one gives you a different resource. But it’s important to remember that you won’t be able to use all sub-modes on the same day. There are set times for each sub-mode, so you should plan what mods you should play according to the resources you mostly need.
On Mondays, for example, you can use the Coin Farming mode and one other sub-mode for getting character-development materials. You can choose to do one or both of them on that day, depending on your needs.
Understanding In-Game Economy
Sin Stone Saga features two primary currencies: Gold and Diamonds. Gold is the most common currency and is essential for leveling up your character’s gear, skills, cards, and more. You can acquire gold through adventure missions and the extra adventure modes in the game. Additionally, you have the option to purchase gold from the in-game shop.
The shop section and the game’s lobby offer opportunities to earn gold by watching advertisements. However, there’s a limit to the number of ads you can watch per day. It’s recommended to watch all available ads to maximize your earnings and take full advantage of this feature.
Diamonds, on the other hand, serve as the premium currency in the Sin Stone Saga. They can be obtained by spending real-world money or by earning them through achievement and daily quest milestone boxes. As a free-to-play player, it’s beneficial to focus on completing achievements and quests to get more diamonds. They can be used for summoning new characters, purchasing energy, obtaining character shards, and more.
Strategies for Progression In Sin Stone Saga
To increase the power of your Sin Stone Saga characters, and upgrade your weapons, you’ll need weapons and character shards. The shop’s gacha system provides an opportunity to acquire these items. The shop features three banners: one that provides new skills and hero shards and two banners that drop gear at different rarity levels.
When using gems to obtain gear, it’s advisable to prioritize the Obsidian chest banner over the golden chest banner. The Obsidian chest has a higher chance of dropping higher-grade equipment, increasing your chances of obtaining more powerful gear for your characters.
Energy is a crucial resource in the Sin Stone Saga, particularly in the early game. Initially, you can only accumulate up to 45 energy, and it naturally regenerates up to this limit. To maintain a steady energy regeneration, it’s important to use your energy as it regenerates, or you will waste a good opportunity to get free energy.
Even though the base energy limit is 45, you can increase this limit by purchasing energy using diamonds or acquiring energy as quest rewards. It’s recommended to spend your energy before logging out of the game and to log in multiple times throughout the day to use the auto-regenerated energy, ensuring healthy progress in the game.
If you’re looking to expedite your progress, one effective use of diamonds is to purchase the daily energy quota and invest it in Adventure mode. The more energy you have, the more quests and missions you can complete, leading to faster overall progression.
Powering Up Your Sin Stone Saga Characters
The skill and power of your Sin Stone Saga characters play an important role in taking on the challenges and defeating bosses throughout your gameplay. Let’s learn how you can enhance your character’s power and learn useful tips along the way.
Your character’s equipment is the main way you can increase your character’s power. Each character in Sin Stone Saga can equip six items: Cloak, Rings, Wrist, Amulet, and Weapon. While most items primarily contribute to attack power, higher rarity weapons may offer additional stats, such as critical hit bonuses. Choosing the right equipment becomes relatively simple as there aren’t significant differences stat-wise among most weapons.
Cloaks act as chest armor and primarily contribute to your character’s defense ratings. Higher rarity cloaks offer bonuses like HP regeneration and specific damage type resistances. When selecting a cloak, consider the skills of the character you are selecting the equipment for. If your character has a skill that provides healing, there’s no need to prioritize HP regeneration.
If you are choosing a clock with HP regeneration to fully benefit from regeneration bonuses, make sure to choose a cloak with a regeneration rate of 20% or higher. And when choosing cloaks, cloaks that provide resistance to specific damage types should be avoided unless you plan on changing gear after every battle.
Rings primarily provide attack power, but they may also include stats such as critical hit rate, increased damage against specific enemy types, or even increased coin percentage you get from a stage. When choosing rings, consider your specific needs. Stats like critical hit rate provide more value than increased damage against a specific enemy type.
Wrist items mainly contribute to your character’s HP pool and often offer additional benefits, such as damage reductions when your character’s HP reaches a certain percentage or provide healing effects when the character kills an enemy.
Regardless of whether your character has a healing skill, it’s a good idea to choose wrist items that provide healing when your character kills an enemy. This is because the healing effect has a high chance of triggering with each enemy killed during a fight, and this significantly increases the survivability of the character. By utilizing this healing effect, you can replace a healing skill with an additional damage skill, improving your overall combat capabilities.
To level up your equipment items, you’ll need scrolls earned through Extra and Normal Adventure modes, as well as some coins. In addition to that, in order to upgrade items requires two other pieces of the same type of equipment. By doing so, the base stat of the item will increase, and a random bonus boost, such as damage resistance, will be added to that piece of equipment.
While higher rarity items are the ones most players seek after, it’s important to read and consider all bonus effects before choosing an item. A blue item that offers across-the-board damage reduction and an additional useful effect, like an HP increase, can be more beneficial than a higher rarity item that lacks the same useful effects. Evaluate the overall usefulness of an item before investing resources to upgrade it.
Mastering Skills and Deck Building
Having the right skills and a well-constructed deck is crucial to ensuring smooth gameplay and overcoming various challenges in Sin Stone Saga. Consider the following aspects when choosing and utilizing your skills:
- AOE (Area of Effect) skills: These skills affect multiple enemies within a specific area, dealing damage or applying effects to all targets. AOE skills are particularly useful when facing multiple enemies or when clearing waves of weaker foes.
- Single Target skills: These skills focus on dealing damage or applying effects to a single enemy. They are often more powerful than AOE skills against a single target, and you should choose a stage where you have to fight a boss enemy or strong enemies that need to be defeated quickly.
- Healing and Support skills: These skills provide healing, buffs, or other beneficial effects to your character or allies. Supporting skills can increase damage output, improve defense, or provide other advantages that help your team succeed in battle.
- Debuff skills: These skills apply negative effects to enemies, reducing their damage output, defense, or other stats. Debuff skills can be particularly useful in weakening powerful bosses, making them easier to defeat.
When selecting skills, consider your gear and its associated requirements. If you lack gear that provides sufficient damage reduction or healing, it’s advisable to include at least one healing skill in your deck. However, if your gear is capable of providing good defense and healing, it’s better to use that skill slot for a damaging skill or a supporting skill that increases ultimate points.
To maximize the effectiveness of your skills, it’s important to level them up. Leveling up skills enhances their healing abilities, damage percentages, and other effects. However, keep in mind that leveling up skills requires obtaining multiple copies of the skill through the gacha system.
As the required number of copies increases with each level, it may take some time to max out a skill. However, it’s worth noting that the game can still be completed using the skills that scale damage equal to your character’s stats. So don’t have to worry too much about maxing out every skill.
Tips for Optimal Sin Stone Saga Gameplay
Here are some additional tips to optimize your gameplay and progress smoothly in Sin Stone Saga:
- Watching all available ads in the shop and using Sin Stone Saga codes is an easy way to earn gold. Ensure you watch them all to maximize your earnings. Gold is a crucial resource used for upgrading sin stones, skills, and equipment, so you’ll need a substantial amount of it throughout the game.
- As a free-to-play player, completing achievements and quests is an excellent way to earn diamonds and other resources. Achievements present long-term goals and reward you with diamonds upon completion. Additionally, quests offer daily or weekly tasks that provide various items upon completion. Regularly check the achievement and quest lists and strive to complete as many as possible.
- Diamonds are the premium currency in Sin Stone Saga, so it’s essential to use them wisely. Consider purchasing the daily energy quota with diamonds to invest in the Adventure mode. More energy allows you to complete more quests and missions, resulting in faster overall progress. You can also use diamonds to buy special chests or bundles in the shop but evaluate the value they offer before making a purchase.
- Save your energy for the Sin Stone Saga Extra Adventure modes to earn additional resources and complete more missions. Each Extra Adventure mode has its own unique benefits and challenges, such as the Forest of Fortune, the Cave of Strength, and the Journey of Weapon Enhancement. Explore all the modes and identify the ones that suit your playstyle and objectives best.
- When it comes to acquiring gear, choose the Obsidian chest banner over the golden chest banner. The Obsidian chest offers a higher chance of dropping higher-grade equipment, increasing your chances of obtaining powerful gear. Upgrading and fusing equipment with gold and materials can further enhance your gear’s capabilities.
By following these tips and strategies in this Sin Stone Saga beginner’s guide, you will be able to play the game more easily. Remember to continuously upgrade your character’s power, manage your resources wisely, and make strategic decisions to conquer the challenges that lie ahead. Good luck on your journey!