Rob Riches is a game developed by Megapop games. The preview of their game which has themed with a hacker, Haxity on PC, has also become more popular. It has released a new puzzler on the PC and to the mobile also. However, you can enjoy these games recently. The game named Rob Riches is an exciting game that you can play. It is more like a block-style puzzler. That is more similar to the Sokoban.
Rob Riches Game Features
- The nominal Rob Riches are looking through an ancient temple. He is grabbing all the treasure that he can find. In other words, he is looting the temples for the riches available there.
- In each room in the temple, there will be a series of blocks. These blocks are push-able.
- There will be some switches also.
- There will be several difficulties and gizmos, and then you have to manipulate that you have done it in the exact order. That is the method that you can use to grab all the coins. It will be helpful to open the door to exit and go to the next room. If you go through the trailer of Rob Riches, you can get a vivid idea about the levels in the game.
- There will be no certainty in this type of game’s initial or final puzzles, and that will grace the screens of mobile devices. There is a surprise for you, Rob Riches. There was no showing of a pushover in the trailer of Rob Riches.
- You will see some severe and complex logics that you have to work in these levels.
Here, the main objective is to release the game Rob Riches on PC. This will happen in October. The assumption behind this is the release of the mobile version in November. You will find a Steam page from Mega pop as a free demo of Rob Riches. So, it will be worth checking in because you can get a clear idea yourself.