Pokmon Unite is a game that belongs to the genre of Multiplayer Online Battle Area. This is a game that is different from other games as it follows the MOBA in terms of timing, spacing, and teamwork. They are the key components of the game. You can see cute and interesting anime characters in the game. When playing the game, you have to stay more flexible and ready to leave the particular area immediately whenever necessary. So, there are many facts to learn about Pokemon Unite.
Today we will be going through the release guide of Pokemon Unite mobile. You all have been excitingly waiting for this mobile release. This mobile game release has some specifications that iOS and Android users should pay attention to. Through this guide, we will discuss the latest details about the release on the 22nd of September. We will discuss how to complete your pre-registration successfully through iOS and Android devices, along with the rewards of pre-registration and many other details.
Get ready for the release
The official information has confirmed that the release of Pokemon Unite has scheduled for the 22nd of September. This mobile version will release for both iOS and Android devices on the same day, and the most enthusiastic feature of Pokemon Unite is cross-playing. This will happen between Nintendo Switch and the mobile with the release. You might get so excited now! Because from September onwards, you can begin early on Nintendo Switch and move to the mobile version of Pokemon Unite.
Do a complete pre-registration
There are some basic steps that you need to follow to complete your pre-registration successfully. This is important because you can be eligible for rewards if you have pre-registered to this.
If you are an android user, check the play store to get Pokemon UNITE. Then select the correct option. Then you can see the word Pre-register in a green color bar. You have to touch on that and follow the procedure. If you are a user iOS device, get into the app store and look for Pokemon UNITE. After the selection, you will see Pre-order. Tap on that and follow the procedure.
Rewards for the pre-registration
As we mentioned earlier, you can be eligible to obtain rewards if you have to get pre-registered. These rewards are valid for both users of Android and iOS. There was a pre-defined goal to achieve on pre-registration. When it reaches the defined amount of pre-registrations, the rewards will unlock. The number of pre-registrations has been calculated as a sum of both iOS and Android devices.
So, make sure that you have registered before the release of the game. Then everyone can get rewards with the release of the game on mobile. The defined rewards for the goals are as follows,
- There will be a reward of 1,000 Aeos Tickets with the hit of 1 million pre-registrations.
- There will be a reward of Pikachu Unite License with the hit of 2.5 million pre-registrations.
- There will be a reward of Festival Style Holowear with the hit of 5 million pre-registrations.
Save the time for the mobile release
The Switch version Nintendo of this game called Pokemon UNITE has released at 7 am (UTC). So, there was a high tendency of releasing the mobile version also at that time. However, that will based on the region that you belong. Here are the details about the time of the day where the game will release.
- The US West Coast region will release at the local time at 12.00 am, and UTC will be at 7.00 am.
- The US East Coast region will release at the local time at 3.00 am, and UTC will be at 7.00 am.
- In the region of UK, it will release at the local time at 8.00 am, and UTC will be at 7.00 am.
- In the region of Japan, it will release at the local time at 4.00 am, and UTC will be at 7.00 am.
- In the region of Australia, it will release at the local time at 5.00 am, and UTC will be at 7.00 am.
For further details
To get more details, you can follow these Twitter accounts named Pokemon UNITE English Twitter. The account will release the contents of the game with exciting information. So, keep in touch with that also.
Recommended mobile specifications
Still, Pokemon UNITE game has not been officially released its specifications for its version of mobiles. But, as the game was a development of Tancent, there are some specifications that we can keep the hope of. As the people who developed it have also developed League of Legends: Wild Rift. That is also a mobile MOBA game which is much similar to Pokemon UNITE. The significant specifications in League of Legends: Wild Rift are as follows, and we can assume that these will be the minimum specs of Pokemon UNITE.
- If you have an iOS device, it should be iOS 10 and more than that and memory of 1 GB RAM. Your CPU should be 1.4 GHz dual-core. That means Apple A8, and there should be a GPU of PowerVR GX6450.
- If you have an Android device, it should be Android 5 and above that, and the memory needs to be 2 GB RAM. There should be a CPU of 1.5 GHz quad-core. That means either 32 bit or 64 bit. There needs to be a GPU of Mali-T860.
The mobile release of Pokemon UNITE is a much-awaited event for MOBA game lovers. So, Pokemon UNITE has officially announced that they will release the mobile version on the 22nd of this September. So, this will be much exciting news for you all. Hurry up and complete your pre-registration processes to obtain the defined rewards since that is also an excellent chance for you all. So, wait till the 22nd of September and enjoy the mobile version of Pokemon UNITE.