Catalyst Black is a game based on teams and battleground shooting. Super Evil Megacorp developed the Catalyst Black game. This is a free-to-play game that comes with both gameplay and beautiful graphics. You can play Catalyst Black both on Android and IOS platforms. In this Catalyst Black beginner guide, we are going to provide you with lots of info about the game.
This game comes with its unique DIDO (Drop-In Drop Out) design which means you can join your friend’s game just by tapping on their name. No need to wait too long to join a match in Catalyst Black. You can leave a match you are in without getting a penalty, and it’s a good thing about this. So cool, isn’t it?
The Catalyst Black game provides the players with the best loadout system, with 1000s of gear combinations. Here, this game allows fighting the players in open arena battlegrounds to show their maximum skills and features up to 10 teams. The battleground shooting in Catalyst Black aims to take the enemy’s flag. This game allows the player to transform from a human to a superhuman just by equipping a mask.
In this Catalyst Black Beginner guide, we’ll lend you a hand to make the game path much more effortless. As a newbie to Catalyst Black, let us give you some tips about this game.
Look For Pick-Ups
During a match, you can pick two items, ammunition and masks.
- Ammunition: These are essential to fire up your weapons. Without ammunition, your weapons are useless. These are red pick-ups, so always pick up these when you see them and ensure that you are not out of ammo.
- Masks: these are the blue pick-ups in the Catalyst Black. Mask is a gear that transforms you into a primal god (as we mentioned above). Each mask has its own attack ability.
Use Your Abilities Wisely
You have to be more concerned about which situation you should use your full powers and abilities. But it won’t guarantee that you will always have the best results.
In this Catalyst Black Beginner Guide, we will point you to the situations where you should use your main abilities.
- When you are taking a step to attack a point/ flag
- When your opponents are ready to capture a point/ flag
- When your teammates are in a complicated phase
- When you are fighting with a large enemy troop
It’s not a wrong decision to use your main abilities in the situations we have mentioned above.
Play Catalyst Black in a Specific Style
Your playstyle is the key point that affects your performance in the game. So it’s better to build up a strong style that suits you best. And you have to choose loadouts wisely according to your own playstyle. We can share some tips with you through this Catalyst Black Beginner Guide.
- Stick With Your Team
You’ll find out soon that teamwork is much better if you go lone wolf. Stick with teammates and coordinating with them will make it easier to have high scores. And it helps you to defeat your enemies without very much damage.
- Utilize the Bush
The bushes in the game map are very handy in the battlegrounds. The bushes can make you invisible to your enemies. You can plan ambushes using the bushes as a trick. It’s better to take maximum advantage of it.
- Avoid Central Areas
This is common in all PVP (Player Versus Player) games. Avoiding central areas prevents you from getting surrounded and attacked by enemies easily. You won’t even have time to think about escaping because everything will be over in seconds. Stick to map edges is an excellent tactic to use in battles.
- Don’t Forget to Dodge.
Once you get the spirit of fight, you will forget this. But dodging attacks is one of the best methods to get rescued from trouble. When you face an opponent that is super powerful to you, you can dodge its attacks and make a quick getaway. Otherwise, the worst can happen anytime.
Pre-activate the Mods
Mods are customizable additions to your weapons/ gears to boost their statistics. You’ll know how useful they are when you play the game. The upgrades you get from mods will impact the whole game more.
Upgrading your gear and your skills is a must to do here. When you upgrade your weapons, you will unlock more and more features. And upgrading gives you the opportunity to use it to its maximum capacity.
Catalyst Black Game Modes and Tricks to Win
- Slayer PvP: This is unlocked by default, meaning you start playing in this mode as a beginner. You will be awarded scores for each enemy you defeat in this mode. When you get the required scores, you win the game. The amount of scores you need to win is 25.
- Capture The Flag PvP: This is a mode based on capturing enemies’ flags and returning to your bases. The first team who collects five flags wins here. This will be unlocked at level 20.
- Core Rush PvP: You unlock this game mode at level 20. If you want to win here, you have to hunt down the keepers and collect their corpses while battling the enemy team.
- Flag Hunters PvP: Unlocked at level 20. Each team has to capture ten flags to be the winner in this mode.
For best controls with these all heroes and modes, try to stay with LDPlayer and try it to have your best gaming experience with advanced optimized features.
We know this Catalyst Black beginner guide has stirred up your gaming spirit to play the game. It would be best if you tried this to experience the real battle feeling with superpowers. We recommend this game 10 out of 10 because it is super awesome in every way.
More Guides : Here